Tibet Nepal with Chitwan national park tour
Day 01- Arrival in Lhasa Tibet
Day 02- Lhasa tour
Day 03- Lhasa tour
Day 04- Lhasa tour
Day 05- Fly to Kathmandu and Tour
Day 06- Fly to Chitwan natioanl park
Day 07- Full day Natioanl park Activities
Day 08- Fly back to Kathamandu
Day 09- departure from Nepal
As you would know Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces India’s premier hospitality brand has joined forces with & Beyond, Africa’s leading Ecotourism Company. Jointly creating India’s first ever unique wildlife circuit spread across Madhya Pradesh. All of our four Safari Lodges are unique in its own way underlined by a common thread of adventure, Indian hospitality and luxury. Taj Safaris expands their footprint, from the tiger heartland in Central India to the “Heart of the Jungle” in Nepal. The legendary Taj Safaris continues the wildlife journey with its newest Jungle lodge in the iconic Chitwan National Park, Nepal.
MEGHAULI SERAI – A TAJ SAFARI LODGE AT CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
I am pleased to assist you with the special rates in the attached file for the year 2016 and 2017.
Various Jungle activities can be purchased additionally at the lodge itself. All major nationalities have a Visa on arrival facility.
The main highlight is the plethora of jungle activities that can be done at Chitwan – elephant back safaris (lodge will have its own elephants), walking safaris, canoeing and Jeep safaris. Most parks in the sub-continent do not offer so many safari activities. Charges for the same have been attached.
Just like the tiger is the iconic specie in the Indian jungle, the one horned rhinoceros is the iconic specie of Chitwan
Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore to Kathmandu –
• Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore have direct flights to Kathmandu
• Jet Airways, Indigo, Air India and Royal Nepal Airways operate non – stop flights
From Bharatpur to Kathmandu –
• Short 20 minute flight by a small 30-seater plane from Kathmandu to Bharatpur airport. Flights are operated by Yeti Airlines or Budha Air
• Followed by a short drive (1 hour) on a 30 km from the site on a village dirt road.
• It is located at the Meghauli side of the Chitwan National Park
• At 30 rooms (16 villas, 13 rooms, 1 presidential suite) it will be the lodge with the largest inventory under the Taj Safaris portfolio
• The Villas have private plunge pools, on suite massage tables and four poster beds overlooking the Rapti river. The lodge is spread over 9 acres.
• The USP of the lodge will be the striking views of the Rapti River from the lobby, all public areas, villas and rooms
Terms & Conditions:
• Reservation must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
• In case of a late cancellation / no-show, there will be a 100% retention charged.
• 02 Children below 05 years can be accommodated without any additional charge in the same room as parents.
• 01 child below the age of 05 years and 01 child between 05 to 15 years can be accommodated in the same room at an additional charge, as mentioned above for each plan (below 05 years child will be complimentary). Child between 05 to 15 years will be charged 50% charge of per person rate.
• 02 Children between the ages of 05 to 15 years can be accommodated in the 02nd room at 50% of the adult rate.
• If there are more than 02 children, you need to book a second room the same rate will be applicable as per adult.
• Maximum 01 extra bed will be accommodated in the room
Since rates and availability are dynamic in nature, they are subject to change without prior intimation.
Please note as per policy we do not accommodate 03 adults in 01 room.
Since rates and availability are dynamic in nature they are subject to change, without prior intimation.
You can travel through out the year, however the best time to travel is from September – May.
I look forward to hear from you with your preferences in terms of offer; to enable us to assist you with the reservation. Confirmation of rooms will be subject to availability